When a money crisis develops, individuals often panic and make poor decisions that cause them to end up over their heads in debt. Although payday loans are available, these are not always the best choice because the full payment is due on the borrower’s next pay date. With this information, individuals will be able to learn about an alternative to payday loans so they will be able to make a sound choice for their financial needs.
What Are the Requirements?
Before a person decides which type of loan they want to obtain, they need to carry out careful research to make sure they are making the right choice. Knowing the qualifications for being approved for the loan is vital for helping the borrower to determine if they need to seek that loan type. The following are some of the requirements.
- The borrower must be at least eighteen years of age before they can apply for a loan.
- It does not matter what a person’s credit score is because even those with bad credit can apply and be approved.
- To be approved for an installment loan, the borrower must have a reliable and regular income coming in each month, as the repayment schedule will be set up according to the borrower’s pay date.
- The borrower must have an open checking account that is in good standing because the payments will be automatically withdrawn from the account.
- Those who are in bankruptcy will not be able to be approved for this loan. Once the bankruptcy has been discharged or annulled, borrowers may be able to apply.
- The loan application must be filled out in its entirety, and this is done online. It typically takes around one to two business days for approval, depending on how many applications have come in.
Apply Right Away
If you are facing a financial crisis, now is the time for you to seek an installment loan so you can take care of your financial needs. Visit the website for Maxlend Loans or give them a call today. They will be happy to help you through each of the steps involved in the process of applying.